Failing Build of JavaWrapper for fesapi

I am building java wrapper of latest version of fesapi and using below mentioned version of other dependencies
fesapi => fesapi version=v2.0.0.0
HDF5 => HDF5 version=1.8.18
doxygen=> Doxygen version=1.9.0
zlib=> provided with hdf5 version=1.8.18
szip=> provided with hdf5 version=1.8.18
jdk= 1.8.0_271
boost=> Boost version=1.75.0
minzip=> Minizip
Cmake=> cmake version=3.17.1

.sln file generated sucessfully from cmake.In visual studio editor there is no syntex error in the start but building of Install and fesapiCpp projects are faining giving following error list.

How this issue could be resolve?

Hi Husnain,

I think you missed to check the HDF5_1_8 cmake variable See https://github.com/F2I-Consulting/fesapi/blob/master/cmake/cmake.PNG where it is unchecked by default.
V2.0.0 use now by default HDF5 1.10 or 1.12, no more 1.8.

Regards

@philippeVerney. Project in ALL_Build is stilling failing although HDF5_1_8 cmake is checked. I am attaching whole cmake variables snippets so that actul issue could be identify easily.One more thing Fesapi git hub site, no information is mentioned about boost variables values in cmake configuration. Please confirm these variables are properly set or not?

Configure and Generate through cmake gui is sucessfull.Issue occur when ALL_Build project from solution explorer is build.
From below pic i will explain what could be possible error

In external dependencies of fesapi project the hdfproxy.h file that is linked with hdfProxy.cpp is missing function signatures.These some function signature are present in \fesapi\src\eml2\HdfProxy.h , rather than \fesapi\src\eml2_3\HdfProxy.h. So may be linked libraries are wrong

Hi Husnain,

In your first post, you said you used HDF5 1.8.18 but in your above post we see that you now use HDF5 1.10.
The cmake variable HDF5_1_8 must indicate if you use v1.8 or not.
For your first configuration i.e. HDF5 1.8.1, you have to set cmake variable HDF5_1_8 ON
For your second configuration i.e. HDF5 1.10.6, you have to set cmake variable HDF5_1_8 OFF

I understand that you have done the opposite:

• For your first configuration i.e. HDF5 1.8.1, you had set cmake variable HDF5_1_8 to OFF
  • For your second configuration i.e. HDF5 1.10.6, you have set cmake variable HDF5_1_8 ON (we can see it ON on your third snapshot)

Please be sure to set cmake variable HDF5_1_8 to OFF IF ONLY IF you use a HDF5 1.8.* version.

@philippeVerney Sucessfully Build.Thanks for your responce/reply.